Thursday, 31 July 2014

Birthday: Nedez Celebrates!

Today marks another yearly beginning of my life. Looking back the previous years that brought me here, how I was born and the circumstances surrounding my birth, I can only be filled with mouthful of praise which yet is not enough for my Creator. He has been awesome and wonderful to me, gracious, merciful, and so generous to me. I'm not the best guy, neither am I perfect, yet he showers His blessings of life, health, progress and wisdom to me. I can talk all I want, sing to the last drop of my strength, and write till the internet shuts down in Praise but yet, it won't be enough to compare to what my Master doeth for me. Well He is Jehova Jireh, Jehova Shamah, El Shaddai, Elohim, the Everlasting King, Mighty God, The prince of Peace, I am that I am....

I therefore ask that you join me to praise Him let's see if we can measure up with the praises He needs though I know for sure that no praise is enough for Him.

Also, I wouldn't forget you wonderful friends who's message have been pouring in since last midnight, via Facebook, Twitter, BBM, whatsapp, and also my direct Cellphone. I thankyou all and I celebrate and appreciate you guys. Thanks a lot and May my Master bless and keep you with His light of Countenance shining upon you doing unto you even much greater than you wish me.


Nedez




3 comments:

Chinaza Ezenwamelaku said...

happy birthday bros!u will continue to lv for Christ

charleen said...

Happy birthday dear

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Naza and Charlene...I appreciate